How do I renew my items?
Last Updated: Apr 08, 2016 | 1302 Views
Was this helpful? 11 3
- Eligible items will be automatically renewed three days before their due date. Exceptions to auto-renewal include:
- Items that have been placed on hold by another customer
- Items that have reached the maximum number of renewals
- Any e-content (digital books, magazines, music, movies, etc)
- Any account that is blocked
- Items that are automatically renewed will be renewed from the original due date.
- Customers with email addresses will receive notification of items automatically renewed and of those that could not be renewed.
- Most items may be renewed up to 4 times if not on hold for another user.
- Items borrowed from Maryland Libraries other than Calvert, Charles or St. Mary’s (Marina items) may be renewed once if permitted by lending library.
- No renewals are allowed on BookXpress and DVDXpress.
- For additional information or questions, please call your branch (Charlotte Hall: 301-884-2211; Leonardtown: 301-475-2846; Lexington Park: 301-863-8188)