Q. How do I reserve a meeting room?
Meeting rooms are available to non-profit groups and organizations for free and to buisnesses and private parties for a fee. Information on the rooms and policies and a link to make reservations can be found here.
New reservations can be made up to four months in advance. For example: On February 1, reservations in February, March, April and May will be available. On March 1, reservations in March, April, May and June will be available.
Effective April 1, 2016, all meeting rooms at all branches will no longer be available after hours to any group or individual. All meeting rooms will close with the branch.
- Click on the library at which you wish to make the reservation.
- Click on the day you wish to reserve the meeting room.
- Select the times and click on continue at the bottom of the page.
- Fill in the requested information on the form, click on verify information at the bottom of the page.
- Review the information and then click submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a notice that your request has been submitted.
- An email confirmation will be sent to you when your request has been approved.